Resources for Letting Agents & Property Managers from Landlord Law & Easy Law Training
As a letting agent or property manager, you need to be sure that you are up to date with the law - your customers depend on you
This page has various free and paid for services and courses from Tessa Shepperson's Landlord Law and Easy Law Training services - and a few other bits and pieces ...
Here are two FREE services for you:
Learn about the law:
(Click on the items to find out more)
If your tenants are not paying rent:
The Landlord Law Blog
- Legal news, case reports and 'how to' posts
- Readers problems in the 'blog clinic' every week
- A 'Newsround' looking at housing related news every Friday
- Over 1,000 - 4,000 visitors every day can't be wrong!
The Landlord Law blog is written and run by landlord & tenant lawyer Tessa Shepperson.
Tenancy Agreements and long term support
Do you ever have a niggling problem and just want to ASK someone about it?
Members of my Landlord Law service can just pop a question on the members forum and I will generally respond within 24 hours. You then have a record of my answer and you can ask more questions later. There is also paid for telephone support (annual members get one free advice call with me) - although most people don't need this as they find the answers to their questions in the on site information.
- Unlimited use of my 'plain English' style tenancy agreements
- Over 25 different tenancy agreement templates for different situations
- Create them online and store them in our cloud for easy re-use
- Numerous FAQ on landlord & tenant law and practice
- In depth articles on tricky topics
- Help with rent arrears & eviction (see below)
Rent arrears and eviction of tenants
Landlord Law Services:
- Rent Arrears Action Plan - help on dealing with eviction from day 1
- Possession notices and guidance on service
- Which Possession Proceedings Guide
- DIY Eviction Guide (see slideshow presentation - NB court fees have increased
- Many agents also join for our tenancy agreements service & for long term support